Bay City Area 32 Meeting Location
Host committee: Bay County Unity Intergroup
Location: Bay City Central High School, 1624 Columbus Ave, Bay City, MI 48708
Please come and enjoy a day of sobriety and fellowship. Find out about our Third Legacy of Service. Meet your Delegate and all our trusted servants.
- Morning Session
- 9:00 - 9:30 Coffee and Donuts
- 9:30 - 9:45 Opening and Group Concerns
- 9:45 - 10:30 Finance Committee
- 10:00 - 11:30 General Service Meeting
- 10:30 - 11:30 DCM Meeting
- 10:30 - 11:30 Committee Chair - Officers and Past Delegate Service Meeting
- 11:30 - 12:30 Standing Committees
- 12:30 - 1:00 Lunch
- Afternoon Session
- 1:00 - 2:30 General Assembly Session
Open Meeting. All are welcome to attend
Non-Smoking Facility. No Smoking, or in designated areas ONLY, as indicated.
- From North and South:
- Take I-75 to exit 162A (M-25) into Bay City. Stay on one way (E. Thomas St.) until you get over bridge (Vets bridge). East Thomas St. turns into McKinley St. Go through three lights and continue on McKinley St. McKinley St. turns into a two way residential street. At the second four way stop turn right on Johnson St. First light is Columbus St, Bay City Central High school is on the right. Go through Columbus St. and turn right at 14th St. Parking is at rear of high school.
- Attention: Parking in the rear of High School on 14th street.
Download the printable flier.